Wednesday

Fashion Week






MP3 : Boycrisis - L' Homme


Je cite:


Tom Ford :

"I think that monogamy is artificial. I do not think it's something that comes naturally to us."

"I m a very serious person. "

"As a fashion designer, I was always aware that I was not an artist, because I was creating something that was made to be sold, marketed, used, and ultimately discarded. "





Vivienne Westwood :

"Feminists wish women to seem like men. They're not men. "

"However, because Britain is young and exciting, I did show my second line here once or twice. "

"I didn't do anything at the Queen, whom I admire. "

"I think feminists are unaware of the tremendous extent of the role of women in history."

"It is not possible for a man to be elegant without a touch of femininity. "





Marc Jacobs :


"I always find it kind of embarrassing, kind of funny, and kind of exciting. In New York I'm recognized a lot, although nobody says anything. You know, they stare at you just a second too long. But in Paris it's not as commonplace to be recognized. "

"I think of many people and no one as a muse. I love the way Sofia looks always, and I love the way Kim looks always. Fashion may be part of their world, but it's not their whole life. It's not everything. "



Karl Lagerfeld :

"Beauty is also submitted to the taste of time, so a beautiful woman from the Belle Epoch is not exactly the perfect beauty of today, so beauty is something that changes with time. "

"But if I have a lot of imagination, I could tell myself whatever I wanted, you know. I handle myself quite well. I'm kind of fascist with myself, you know. There's no discussion. There is an order. You follow it. "

"I like today and perhaps a little future still, but the past is really something I'm not interested in. So, as far as I'm concerned, I like only the past of things and people I don't know. When I know, I don't care because I knew how it was. "

"The iPod completely changed the way people approach music. "

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that. "